Steps To Do 123 HP Printer ePrint Setup
The new era of printing has begun which enables users to print without any hassles and not having to run behind cables and wires. This new wireless technology called 123 HP Printer ePrint setup allows HP printer users to print from anywhere. The only requirement is that their device should be connected to the printer on the same wireless network. This can be achieved not only on your home network but also on outside networks.
There are however some prerequisites that have to be satisfied for the ePrint to be successfully setup.
- The main criteria is that your printer should be ePrint-enabled. (Refer to your printer’s manual to confirm this).
- An internet connection is necessary, using which the printing device can be connected to the document source.
- The internet connection can be wired or wireless, which is left to your choice.
- If the printer has a touch screen then you need to select the ePrint settings by following the in-screen instructions.
- If the printer does not have a display, access the settings with the help of Web Services from a computer/laptop.
- Each printer has a unique email ID, which needs to be obtained.
- You can now send an email to your printer’s email address to complete a print job via the 123 HP Printer ePrint setup (123.hp.com/setup).
While using this service, make sure that the email sent to the printer’s email address is less than 10 MB in size. This is mandatory otherwise the printer will not take up your request for printing. You can send this email from anywhere in the world, as long as your printer is powered up and connected to an internet source. The file formats supported by the 123 HP Printer ePrint setup are,
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
Some frequently asked questions in relation to the ePrint setup are,
- When will my printer take up my print job?
- Where should I look for my printer’s email ID?
- Can someone else send print jobs to my printer?
- My emails to the printer are not getting delivered?
You can call us on our toll-free number +1-855-628-2520 to get in touch with us about any issues you may have with the printer’s ePrint setup. You can also read our article for troubleshooting your HP printer at 123-hp-com-support.com