123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup
Initiate the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup, a free service that enables users to print documents from any device connected to your Wi-Fi-enabled HP printer series. If you want to download printer driver then go to (123.hp.com/setup)
Getting started with the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup
- To execute the Cloud Print feature, you need a Google account
- The HP printer should be compliant with Google Cloud Print
- You should be able to connect it to the same network.
Before the Print command is given, you will have to sign into your Google account. Google Cloud print is present in the settings, and by using the manage option, it becomes very easy for the Google Cloud Print to recognize the printer device.
If the device is already registered, you are likely to find the device under the option My Devices.
For getting the print output through the PC, the first activity is to sign into your Google account, from where Cloud print becomes accessible.
If you seek to print an email or web page, sign into your Google account, and open the item you wish to print. Chrome’s Menu option contains the Print option. After selecting a destination, go ahead to print the document.
Google cloud print is one of the most widely used printing technique, as it is a simple and easy process. However, users do find certain difficulties as they find themselves in need of clarification. We have attempted to list down a few points which might be useful for your clarifications for 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup
- A cloud-print-enabled printer can be shared with other users. The person you intend to share it with should have his/her email address specified in the email address field because Google cloud print also accepts jobs from email addresses only.
- Even if your HP printer model doesn’t have the ePrint facility, it can still use Google Cloud Print.
The biggest advantage of this service is that there is no need to download any driver software for the 123 HP Printer HP Cloud Print Setup. If you want to use the cloud print services, it is essential to register the printer device with Google cloud print. If you have any issues you can contact our printer support team via chat 123-hp-com-support.com or call our toll-free at +1-855-628-2520