123 HP Printer Mac OS Print Setup
For setting up Mac OS for your HP printer, the initial step is to connect the printer to the wireless network. Printer drivers and software can be installed from the HP website on a Mac computer. Here are some of the easy guidelines for 123 HP Printer Mac OS Print Setup.
Choose the connection type as wireless when prompted. Try gathering the network name, password, for the initial set up of HP printer. The network name is always SSID and the network password can be either WEP or WPA.
- Always ensure that the printer and the drivers are connected to the same network.
- Always place your printer close to the Router and make sure that no other interferences are placed between your Printer and the computer.
Connecting the printer to the wireless network
- Turn on your printer and then go to the control panel and press the wireless icon
- Choose the settings and press the wireless setup wizard
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully and your device will be connected to the network
- Sometimes the network password will not be visible. You can go to the link available; Find your Wireless WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- The passwords are case sensitive and try entering the passwords correctly
Try following the above guidelines and no doubt, 123 HP Printer Mac OS Printer Setup Installation process will be successful.
To install the Driver
- Navigate to the webpage 123.hp.com/setup and type the model number of the printer.
- The list of the Printer name will be visible and you can choose the name of your printer from the list.
- Press the Download option to update the driver.
- Click on the Add Printer option, once the software install is complete.
- Remove the USB cable first.
- Open the download folder and click on the HPEasyStart file to begin the installation.
- You can return to HP Installer to complete the installation.
- Network name, Network password, a computer connected to the wireless network, Internet access thus becomes the essential requirement.
Read the 123 HP Printer Mac OS Printer Setup guidelines. If you find any trouble following the guidelines, it is not an issue; we have the network support team available to assist you at +1-855-628-2520 or visit us at 123-hp-com-support.com