123 HP Printer WiFi Setup
If you own an HP printer and are looking for ways to do a 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup, then you have landed on the right page.
Everything has become wireless. Right from something as small as a computer mouse to something as big as a television, we have started using wireless connections to reduce the overheads of using wires at home. To make your workplace look more organized, it is wiser to choose to connect your printer wirelessly. Here is a short tutorial of sorts for those of you who want help in doing the wireless setup effortlessly.
Some essential things to note down before you begin your setup include the name of your internet network, the network’s password if any, the name of your computer and that of your printer. During the initial installation process, make sure that the printer and the computer are in close proximity to avoid any delays in the connections. Switch on all the above-mentioned devices and also ensure that they are all connected to the same internet network.
If you had setup a previous wired connection using an Ethernet cable or an USB, remove all such connections from your printer while doing the 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup. And also delete any previously installed software for a wired connection.
- Open your printer’s existing software from your computer
- Select the Utilities option and then the Printer setup and software selection
- You can choose an option that appears on your computer (varies with different software versions)
- Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
- Once the selection has been made all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation (123.hp.com/setup)
In case you are planning to connect your printer for the first time and wish to make a 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup straight away, then refer to these steps instead.
- On your printer’s display screen, touch the symbol denoting the Wireless connection
- Select the Wireless setup wizard from the Settings menu
- There will be a list of available networks from which you need to select your network’s name
- If the list seems to be devoid of your network, then add your network’s name by selecting the Enter New Network Name and enter the password to complete the process
- The Done and OK options indicate that you have successfully completed the wireless setup of your printer
Now that you have finished the 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup, go ahead and start printing from anywhere without having the hassle of connecting any cables. For help call our toll-free +1-855-628-2520 or chat with our support team at 123-hp-com-support.com