Connect HP LaserJet P1606dn Wireless Network
Purchased an HP LaserJet p1606dnrecently? Our online guidance center for support and troubleshooting has come up with an interesting article on how to get the wireless setup of HP LaserJet p1606dn done right, so you can easily configure and connect HP LaserJet p1606dn wireless network. Visit our site or call us for more details and troubleshooting tips to help you get started!
Review the requirements
It is mandatory to check for these requirements before you begin the setup process and learn how to connect HP LaserJet p1606dn wireless network.
- An active Wi-Fi network is required
- A Windows 7 operated PC or Laptop to be connected to Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable
Printer to be turned off
- Ensure to check for all the protective tape and packaging material from the outside and inside of the printer package box of HP LaserJet (123.hp.com/setup), as it is essential to be removed and kept aside safely.
- Take caution to note that the printer is always kept on a flat and level surface.
- Connect the power cord to rear side of the device
- Open the input tray for loading the required quantity.
- It is better to remove the packaging of the product. Take away the orange tab which can help you to remove the protective tape. Navigate to open the access door for installing them in their respective slots.
- After the previous step, Keep the access door closed and wait for the page to start its activity.
- Place the page to be aligned on the right-front corner of the scanner glass for the sample alignment test.
- Can you ensure if the printer is actually on?
- If the light is continuing to blink now, continue to installing the software.
- While holding down the power button, press the routine which is Start Copy Black buttons scheduled for two times, then press the cancel button for about three times.
- Once it’s over, get the power button.
- Continue with software installation.
You may use either the Auto Wireless connect which is often used, or alternatively the WPS mode to connect your printer to a wireless network.
If you are looking for more guidance or tips for how to connect HP LaserJet p1606dn Wireless network, check out more articles in this space for complete user assistance and for further troubleshooting tips. For more details call us at +1-855-628-2520 or visit our website at 123-hp-com-support.com