Connect HP LaserJet P1606dn Wireless Network
Purchased an HP LaserJet p1606dnrecently? Our online guidance center for support and troubleshooting has come up with an interesting article on how to get the wireless setup of HP LaserJet p1606dn done right, so you can easily configure and connect HP LaserJet p1606dn wireless network. Visit our site or call us for more details and troubleshooting tips to help you get started!
Collect the essential requirements
HP LaserJet p1606dn wireless network
- An active Wi-Fi network
- A Windows 7 PC or Laptop and Ethernet cable
Turn off the Printer
- Check all the protective tape and packaging material of the printer package box of HP LaserJet (123.hp.com/setup)
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the device.
- Open the input tray for loading the required quantity.
- Remove the printer from the package. Take away the orange tab which can help you to remove the protective tape. Navigate to open the access door for installing them in their respective slots.
- After the previous step, Keep the access door closed and wait for the page to start its activity.
- Place the page on the right-front corner of the scanner glass for the sample alignment test.
How to set up the Printer over a wireless network
- Check if your Printer is on.
- Look for the blinking light and then continue.
- Hold down the power button, press the routine which is Start Copy Black buttons for two times, then press the cancel button for about three times.
- Turn on the Power button.
- Proceed with the software installation.
You can use the Auto Wireless connect option or the WPS mode to connect your printer to a wireless network.
If you are looking for more guidance or tips for how to connect HP LaserJet p1606dn Wireless network, check out more articles in this space for complete user assistance and for further troubleshooting tips. For more details call us at +1-855-628-2520 or visit our website at 123-hp-com-support.com