HP PSC 1215 Printer Driver Windows 8
Use this blog to download the HP PSC 1215 printer driver windows 8. A printer driver is a must to perform printer functionalities using your system.
- Remove all the plastic coverings and the tapes
- Open the printer driver carriage door.
- You will find a cardboard box inside.
- Inside the box you will find the power cord, USB cable, installation CD and user manual.
- The Cartridges will also be inside the box.
- Open the cartridge and take it out of the packing
- Insert the cartridge into the printer until it snaps sit.
- Close the carriage door.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the other end to the wall mount power hub.
- Power on your printer.
- Download the printer driver to perform the printer functionalities.
- A system/laptop with Windows 8 OS.
- USB cable.
- Installation CD that comes with the printer accessories
- Or Driver setup file downloaded from a trusted website.
Driver download and installation for HP PSC 1215 Printer Driver Windows 8
- Power on your system/laptop and your HP PSC 1215 printer.
- If you do not have the printer driver installation CD, then download the setup file from any trusted site.
- You can visit the HP website for the best and the latest driver software (123.hp.com/setup).
- Click on drivers and software from the webpage.
- Provide your printer model number and hit the search button
- Download the appropriate software from the search result based on the OS
- Save it in a location on to your system/laptop.
- Remember/Make a note of the location where you have saved the downloaded setup file.
- Do not connect the USB cable without any prior prompt. Connect it only after you receive a prompt message.
- After you power on your system, locate the setup file.
- Open it and initiate the printer driver installation wizard.
- You will receive a prompt message to connect the USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable between your System/Laptop to your HP PSC 1215 printer.
- Your system will recognize the HP PSC 1215 printer. This will take some time. Wait until then.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen.
- Make sure you do not skip any step.
- You have completed the HP PSC 1215 printer driver installation.
- Try performing a test print to check if the printer driver installation is successful.
- If you can perform the printer functionalities then the driver installation is successful.
- You can start using the printer.
If you have any trouble with the HP PSC 1215 printer driver windows 8 download and installation visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or call our toll-free at +1-855-628-2520. Contact our customer care executives for more help and guidance.