123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup
Most HP printers are all-in-one printer that comes with all capabilities – print, scan and fax options and with good quality print outputs. HP’s LaserJet, LaserJet Pro, Officejet, and DeskJet are amongst the best-ranked printer models against their competitors. Here are the steps to do 123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup.
Follow these guidelines for the 123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup
- Before you setup your HP printer for windows, gather a USB cable to connect your Printer and the computer.
- Always ensure that your printer is turned on and is in a Ready
Note: Ensure that the USB cable, which you have obtained is less than 3 meters
- If the USB cable is connected before installing the printer drivers (123.hp.com/setup), disconnect it first and do not connect it until prompted
- Go to the control panel of the printer
- Search for the Devices and Printers option
- Your printer model will be visible – right-click on it and then Remove the device
Note: The 123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup also includes installing the driver software. Go to 123 HP.com, look for your printer model and download the relevant driver.
- Onscreen instructions are available – Follow them carefully for downloading your drivers
- Choose the required connection type when prompted
- Visit 123HP.com and always ensure that you are downloading the latest version of the software and drivers
Start printing your documents by successfully completing the 123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup
What to do if you are unable to find your printer using the USB setup
- Try restarting your printer and computer and then start disconnecting and reconnecting your USB cable.
- You can also use a different USB cable and then check if the issue still persists.
- If you have multiple USB devices connected, disconnect it to overcome further errors
Connect your Printer to the wireless network and complete the 123 HP Printer Windows Print Setup
- To connect your Printer to the wireless network, turn on your printer, go to the control panel of the printer, and click on the Wireless icon
- The Wireless Summary screen appears
- Press Settings and then the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the onscreen instructions and your HP Printer will be connected to the wireless network
Start printing your documents with HP printers. To know more, you can dial our toll-free number at +1-855-628-2520 and our network support team can provide you with more guidance and support. Read our article to know more troubleshooting methods at 123-hp-com-support.com