How to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on windows 7
Want to know how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7 ? Follow the steps given below to know how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on windows 7 driver easily.
The HP LaserJet 1018 printer is light weight prints high-quality text and typical monochrome laser quality for graphics and photos.
- Take the printer out from the package.
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials.
- Open the carriage and remove the cardboard box out.
- Remove all the packing materials and tapes from inside.
- Inside the cardboard box you will find the power cord, installation CD, USB cable and the user manual.
- Take the cartridge out of the package.
- Open the cartridge access door and insert the cartridge into the slot firmly to snap.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord with one end to the printer and the other end to a wall mount power supply.
- Turn on your printer.
- You should install the printer driver (123.hp.com/setup) to perform the printer functions.
How to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7
You can install the Windows Driver with the help of the installation CD that comes along with the printer accessories. To do that you need to keep the following things ready.
- A system
- Printer driver installation CD/DVD
- USB cable.
Steps to install the printer driver with the installation CD
- Switch on your printer and your computer.
- Remove any existing USB connection between the printer and your system.
- Do not connect the USB cable until you receive further prompts.
- Insert the CD into the CD drive of your system
- Auto run window will open.
- Double click on the setup file. Initiate the installation wizard.
- Connect your USB cable at this step after you receive a prompt message.
- Your system will recognize your Printer. Wait until then.
- Check if the driver installation was successful by trying a test print.
- If you have any trouble with the driver installation, follow the other method given below.
Steps to install the printer driver with the setup file:
- Download the setup file from the official HP site.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Run the downloaded file. Initiate the installation wizard. Follow every instruction that come on screen without leaving any.
- Connect the USB cable now after you receive the prompt message.
- Your system will recognize the HP printer.
- Perform a test print to check if the driver installation was successful.
Want to know further details on how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7 ? Visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or contact our customer care at +1-855-628-2520 executives who can give you guidance to complete the installation.