How to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on windows 7
Want to know how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7 ? Follow the steps given below to know how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on windows 7 driver easily.
The HP LaserJet 1018 printer is lightweight prints high-quality text and typical monochrome laser quality for graphics and photos.
Printer set up
- If it is a first time Printer set up, take out the printer from the package
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials.
- Take out the cardboard box.
- Now, remove all the Packing materials.
- Inside the cardboard box, you will find the power cord, installation CD, USB cable and the user manual.
- Open the cartridge access door and insert the cartridge into the slot firmly to snap.
How to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7
You can install the Windows Driver with the help of the installation CD that comes along with the printer accessories. To do that you need to keep the following things ready.
- A system
- Printer driver installation CD/DVD
- USB cable.
Steps to install the printer driver with the installation CD:
- Switch on your printer and your computer.
- Remove the USB cable, if you have connected it.
- Connect it when you receive a Prompt
- Insert the CD into the CD drive of your system
- Autorun window will open.
- Find the setup file, click on it and begin the installation wizard
- Your printer will be detected. Wait until then.
- Print a test page to verify the settings.
- If you have any trouble with the driver installation (123.hp.com/setup), follow the other method given below.
Steps to install the printer driver with the setup file:
- Download the setup file from the official HP site.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Finally, print a Network test page to verify the settings.
Want to know further details on how to install HP LaserJet 1018 printer on Windows 7? Visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or contact our customer care at +1-855-628-2520 executives who can give you guidance to complete the installation.