HP Deskjet 3632 Paper Jam
Paper Jamming or Paper Feed errors are commonly encountered among all printer brands. We have come up with an easy technique on how to treat Paper jams and feeds problems which you may face with your HP Officejet Pro models. Do you own a HP DeskJet 3632 (123.hp.com/setup) which is reeling under the paper jam issues? It is quite common to encounter paper feed problems, which can be avoided with our tips and techniques listed in this space. If you want to solve your HP DeskJet 3632 paper jam issues, stay tuned to this space.
How to clear a Paper Jam?
- Switch off the machine and try disconnecting the cord for few minutes. Open the rear door which houses the pressure rollers and check if they are maintained neatly. If you find these rollers to be dirty, clean them by moistening them slightly with water.
- Use the rear door for removing the crushed paper, also with the facility to remove from the front door.
- Check to see if any input has been damaged or crumpled, which might also lead to paper jam.
- After power reconnection, give a trial print to check if the issue still exists. In case you still find them jamming, disconnect the cord and empty the tray.
- Search the cartridge access section, which contains small metal pressures. Check these metal pressures to see if any paper debris is stuck.
- After clearing, load the paper into the tray and give a trial print.
If you find the problem to your HP Officejet Pro still existing, you could search for resources to help you with solving this issue. It is not an easy task to solve paper jamming by self, hence expert care is required if you find yourself facing these issues even after trying the above methods.
How do you recognise if you are faced with a Paper Jam situation
Some of the instances that indicate feeder problems:
- When the print output tray is filled to brim
- Appropriate paper sizes for print are not followed
- When the paper is not properly loaded into the tray
- When paper appears to be dented or torn
- When different quality papers are loaded into the tray simultaneously
We hope you found this article quite instructive on HP DeskJet 3632 paper jam. Be tuned to this space for more articles coming your way. Reach out to us for instant help or guidance at 1-855-628-2520 or visit our website https://www.123-hp-com-support.com.