HP LaserJet 1320 Error Lights Problems
Facing HP LaserJet 1320 error lights? Relax! Read the guidelines to solve the problem You can search for the error lights and flashlights on the control panel.
In such a case, the Wireless status starts blinking lights slowly and an attempt is made to connect to the access point or wireless router. You can wait and check the lights.
Check if the wireless light is blinking.
A solid connection should first get established. Check the network connection status to solve the error.
Contact our guidance center and Support for your HP LaserJet 1320.
To reset the printer, contact us for help
- Connect the power cord to the printer. Link One end of the power cord to the electrical outlet and the other ends to the printer
- Now switch on the power button to solve the problem.
- Try servicing the printer.
- If the power light is dim, it means that the printer is in sleep mode. It is usual to find the printers getting sleep mode if they have been in inactivity state for more than five minutes.
- To print your documents in good quality, open the access door of the cartridge.
- For setting up your printer visit us at 123.hp.com/setup
We have highlighted few common situations you may face from error or blinking lights on your HP LaserJet 1320 error lights. For troubleshooting of HP LaserJet 1320 error lights, contact us at +1-855-628-2520 or 123-hp-com-support.com for instant response.