HP LaserJet 5p Driver Windows 10
Follow the blog for HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10 download and installation. You can use the auto discovery to install the driver or use the installation CD that comes along with the printer accessories to perform the printer driver installation.
Method 1: connecting to a network
Auto-setup in Windows 10 OS is a special feature that lets you to auto download the driver setup. You first connect your system/laptop to a working internet connection.
Note: The auto-discovery feature might get disabled automatically in case you have 30 devices in the environment. If you want to enable this feature you must turn on the web services discovery. If you have any trouble you can contact your system administrator or IT helpdesk
You can undertake the installation of the HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10 as follows:
- Connect your system/ laptop to a working internet connection.
- You can choose either wired connection or wireless internet connection.
- When you receive a prompt message to confirm the connection to a private network.
- This will automatically discover and install the printer setup.
- Wait until your system detect and setup the printer.
Method 2: Driver Installation
- Connect your printer to an internet connection.
- From the control panel and open the Devices and printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Wait until your system automatically detects the HP printer (123.hp.com/setup).
- Choose your printer name and then click Next.
- After you receive a prompt message, provide the WPS PIN for the printer.
- Follow whatever instructions that come on the screen and complete the HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10
If you cannot find the printer on the printer list, then do the following
- Open the Devices and printers from the control panel window.
- Click on Add Printer.
- Choose the option “The printer is not listed”
- Follow the instructions that come on the screen to complete the driver installation
If you cannot find the printer, try the steps below.
- Keep these two ready. Know the IP address of your printer or the hostname of it.
- Open Devices and Printers from the control panel window.
- Select Add Printer and choose the option “The printer is not listed”.
- Choose the option “Add a local printer”.
- You can opt for manual settings to setup the printer. Click Next.
- Choose the port name as Standard TCP/IP
- Provide the things that you kept ready in the beginning. The IP address of your printer or the hostname of it and then click next.
- Choose the option which can make you change the current driver and click next.
- Try to perform a test print to check if the driver installation is successful.
- If you are able to perform the printer functionalities, then the driver installation is successful