HP LaserJet 5p Driver Windows 10
Follow the blog for HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10 download and installation. You can use the auto discovery to install the driver or use the installation CD that comes along with the printer accessories to perform the printer driver installation.
Method 1: Connecting to a Network
Auto-setup in Windows 10 OS is a special feature that lets you to auto download the driver setup. You first connect your system/laptop to a working internet connection.
Note: The auto-discovery feature might get disabled automatically in case you have 30 devices in the environment. If you want to enable this feature you must turn on the web services discovery. If you have any trouble you can contact your system administrator or IT helpdesk.
You can undertake the installation of the HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10 as follows:
- Connect your system/ laptop to a working internet connection.
- Select the required network connection type.
- When you receive a prompt message to confirm the connection to a private network.
- The system will automatically detect the Printer.
Method 2: How to Install the Driver
- Establish a secure Internet connection
- Go to Devices and Printers tab and Choose Add Printer option.
- Now your Printer will be detected (123.hp.com/setup).
- Choose your printer name and then click Next.
- Follow whatever instructions that come on the screen and complete the HP LaserJet 5p driver Windows 10
If you cannot find the printer on the printer list, then do the following
- Go to the control panel and open the devices and Printer tab.
- Click on Add Printer.
- Select the option, the Printer is not listed.
- Follow the instructions that come on the screen to complete the driver installation
If you cannot find the printer, try the steps below.
- Keep these two ready. Know the IP address of your printer or the hostname of it.
- Open the control panel window.
- Choose the Add printer option and click on the link, “The printer is not listed”.
- Select the manual settings, Click Next.
- Choose the port name as Standard TCP/IP
- Provide the things that you kept ready in the beginning. The IP address of your printer or the hostname of it and then click next.
- Choose the option which can make you change the current driver and click next.
- Try to perform a test print to check if the driver installation is successful.
- If you are able to perform the printer functionalities, then the driver installation is successful