How To Complete the HP Officejet J4680 all in one wireless printer Install
Follow these easy steps to complete the HP Officejet J4680 all in one wireless printer install. First thing is to unbox your printer and make sure you complete the initial setup before beginning the installation process. The wireless installation is quicker when you make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Before you begin the HP Officejet J4680 all in one wireless printer install
- Some essential things to note down before you begin your setup include:
- The name of your internet network
- The network’s password if any
- The name of your computer and that of your printer.
- During the initial installation process, make sure that the printer and the computer are in close proximity to avoid any delays in the connections.
- Switch on all the above-mentioned devices and also ensure that they are all connected to the same wireless network.
The HP Officejet J4680 all in one wireless printer install – delete previous connections
- If you had set up a previous wired connection remove all such connections from your printer
- And also delete any previously installed software for a wired connection.
- To do that follow these:
- Open your printer’s existing software from your computer
- Select the Utility option and then the Printer setup and software selection (123.hp.com/setup)
- You can choose an option that appears on your computer (varies with different software versions)
- Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer
- Once the selection has been made all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation
The HP Officejet J4680 all in one wireless printer install – new connection
In case you are planning to connect your printer for the first time and wish to make a wireless connection straight away, then refer to these steps instead.
- On your printer’s display screen, touch the symbol denoting the Wireless connection
- Select the Wireless setup wizard from the Settings menu
- There will be a list of available networks from which you need to select your network’s name
- If the list seems to be devoid of your network:
- Add your network’s name by selecting the Enter New Network Name and enter the password to complete the process
- The Done and OK options indicate that you have successfully completed the wireless setup of your printer
Now that you have finished the wireless setup, go ahead and start printing from anywhere without having the hassle of connecting any cables. To know more about HP printer call our toll-free number at +1-855-628-2520 or visit us at 123-hp-com-support.com