HP Printer B210a Troubleshooting – Printer Cartridges
The HP Printer B210a troubleshooting includes replacement of faulty cartridges without any hassles.
Essential tip: The cartridges must be completely empty before you replace them.
It would be better if you check the ink levels in all cartridges before getting them replaced. You can make use of apps like the HP Printer Assistant and HP Print and Scan doctor to verify the ink levels.
When planning a replacement, you can choose to buy an original HP cartridge or get the old cartridge refilled by a third-party vendor.
Removing the cartridge
The first step is to remove the existing cartridge from the printer. To do that, make use of the following steps as a guide.
- Turn ON the printer
- Make sure it is loaded with a plain paper in the printer’s input tray
- Open the cartridge access door that is present on the front side of the printer
- The cartridge will undergo an auto-calibration process
- After this, the cartridges will become idle
- Remove the empty cartridge using a little force (123.hp.com/setup)
Installing the cartridge
The second step to resolving the HP Printer B210a troubleshooting is the installation of the cartridge (new one or a refilled one).
If it is a new one, then make sure you remove all protective packaging (a plastic tape with an orange tab) before installing it into your printer. Once the cartridge is clean of all packaging, make use of the following steps as a guide.
- If it is a new cartridge, remove all protective tapes and packing materials
- After removing the protective packing, place the cartridge in a safe place away from direct contact
- Reopen the cartridge access door is you had closed it earlier
- Place the cartridge with the copper side facing away from you
- Insert the cartridges into their respective slots with a gentle push
- You will hear a clicking noise if the cartridge has been installed correctly
Other important tips
- Make sure you do not touch the copper side of the cartridge at any point in time
- If you do so, you are sure to have issues such as ink failure, ink clogs or at the least some bad electrical connections
- So handle it with care and handle it only by touching the sides
With these guided steps you should be able to accomplish the HP Printer B210a troubleshooting. For assistance call us now at our toll-free number at +1-855-628-2520 or visit us at 123-hp-com-support.com