HP Printer Installation Process
Installing your HP printer involves connecting to the Wired or wireless network, installing the software’s and drivers and a few more steps. The HP printer installation process is quite easy if you follow some of the easy and simple steps below.
How to connect your HP Wireless Printer
- The initial step is to unpack your Printer from the package and you can find the instructions for the wireless setup.
- Turn on the Printer by plugging in the Power cord and start installing the Printer cartridges.
- The startup routine process will start. You can choose either use wired (Ethernet) or the wireless connections.
HP auto wireless Features for connecting your Wireless Printer
- If you are using a wireless Printer, start using the HP auto wireless option.
- HP auto wireless Feature will help you to connect the Printer automatically to the network.
- Start entering your wireless network settings such as the username and the Password when prompted.
- HP printer software/driver installation.
- To install the latest drivers and software’s, you can either visit the official HP website or use the CD which comes along with the Printer package.
- The computer and the Printer you are using must be connected to the same wireless network.
- If your software has issues finding the Printer software, you can go for the advanced search to find the IP address of the Printer.
How to add HP printer to a Wireless Network
- Make sure that the computer and the network are compatible. The next step is to search for the Printer software. Enter the model number of your Printer and the compatible software’s will be displayed.
- Click on the download button and your software’s will be automatically installed.
- Double click the software and then you will be redirected to the Printer set up (123.hp.com/setup).
- If your Printer is compatible with the HP Auto wirelesses connect, you can proceed with the wireless connection.
- Use Ethernet cable for wireless connection. Wait till your Printer gets connected.
- You can complete the setup process by following the onscreen instructions.
- Enter the wireless network password correctly since the network passwords are always case sensitive
- Install the HP printer assistant software and you will be provided with the Printer set up and software instructions
Follow the above guidelines for completing HP printer installation. To know more about HP printer installation you can also start dialing the toll-free number at +1-855-628-2520 or visit us at 123-hp-com-support.com