HP Printer Scanner Software For Windows 10
This article deals with the HP printer scanner software for Windows 10 operating system.
The Latest Models of HP printers have built in scanner. In addition, a software is required to use the scanner.
Once you download and install the software program, you will be able to start scanning your documents. Make use of one of the following methods to complete the scan process,
- Use the Scan software
- Solution center software
- Windows Paint
- Scan and capture software’s
The Applications mentioned above are available on Windows 10 PC. Go to the website 123.hp.com/setup to download other software.
How to use the HP printer scanner software for windows 10?
- Identify the model number of your Printer from the computer.
- Click on your printer’s icon to open the printer application.
- Click on the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Finally, give a file name and save your File.
- Go to the advanced settings, if you want to make any changes.
Thus you have successfully scanned your document making use of the HP Scan software.
Scan using Windows Paint
- Open the Paint application on your computer.
- Go to the scanner section and scan the document
- Go to the File menu and select, Scanner or Camera
The advantage of the Paint app id that you will be able to edit the scanned documents making use of the Adjust the quality of the scanned picture.
Once you have the HP printer scanner software for windows 10 you will be able to scan your documents and photos from practically any source. Call us at +1-855-628-2520 or visit 123-hp-com-support.com for more information.