Resolve HP Printhead Problem With Your HP Printer!
It can be very frustrating to experience the printhead problem while trying to print from your HP printers while facing the HP printhead problem. Read this article to understand how to troubleshoot this HP printhead problem. Stay tuned for more articles in this space if you want to know more about solving printhead issues.
The first thing to check is if the ink cartridges are compatible. Most of the issues that crop during this installation process are due to the incompatible ink cartridges that are placed with this model. There is a chance that the printer might throw an error notification for incompatible cartridges that are placed in the system.
- Check if the printer is off, before pushing the tray back to the printer after placing the cartridge.
- After setting the cartridge, check if the printer is silent.
- Ensure that, the ink cartridge is removed from the slot, and inserted in the correct slot.
- Check to see if the carriage is idle before continuing.
- Check if any ink or debris is smeared on the cartridge.
- To clear out the dirt, you can use a moistened foam rubber swab for cleaning.
The Performance factor of HP printers (123.hp.com/setup) is generally good, as HP doesn’t generally go with speeds. While printing text documents, there are about 11 pages per minute which is a great bet for a printer in this price range. When Colour printing was the point of discussion, it was slower with mixed text and graphics.
There is constant change in ink technology and their printing needs because of the dire need for cost savings, and improved print speeds. Almost 56% of the business printers are expected to be used by U.S. business consumers by 2018. If you are looking for office printer set, try this series of print management solutions. These lead the business owners to save big in terms of time and money and also allowing them to focus on their business.