Install HP 4630 Printer
Want to know how to install HP 4630 printer for your MAC system? Read the blog for easy guidance to install the printer.
The HP 4630 printer is specially designed for productivity with generous helping features. The Automatic document feeder, duplexing, cloud printing, faxing, and many more such features make the HP 4630 a very effective printer. Buyers can potentially save a few bucks on replacement ink cartridges as the printer comes with features like Cloud-connectivity and HP Instant ink features. Installing an HP printer is very simple.
How to install HP 4630 printer:
- Connect your HP 4630 printer and MAC device to the same wireless network.
- Power on all your devices
- You can remove the USB cable if you have already connected
- Navigate to the Printer control panel to select the wireless icon
- The wireless set up wizard will now start
- You can now complete all the instructions of the wizard
- Provide the wireless network name (SSID) and password (WEP) which you have noted down manually if you do not find your wireless network name listed.
- Your printer will not be connected to your wireless network
- Type hp.com/oj4630 in the URL of your web browser. Give your printer model number.
- Select the printer model from the list
- Wait until the feature MAC printer driver is downloaded
- Click on the setup file
- Wait for some time and installer page will open
- Choose HP to inject SW OSX file from the list
- Make sure you complete all the guidelines
- Search for the HP utility setup window
- Select add printer and from the Use or Print using menu choose your printer model from the drop-down list box.
- Follow all the instructions and complete the process to install HP 4630 printer (123.hp.com/setup).
You might face the following error when you try to install the printer driver.
Printer not found during driver installation
Try following the below steps in case if you come across printer not found error
- Try restarting the printer, router, and your system.
- Wait for few seconds and then reconnect it and turn on your router.
- Turn off the printer. Remove the power cord from it and then reconnect it after few seconds.
- Restart your computer. Close all the running programs and then shut down the system. After few minutes restart your system.
If you still have problems when trying to install HP 4630 printer visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or contact our customer care numbers +1-855-628-2520 for more guidance and help to complete the installation.