Install HP DeskJet 3845 Printer Without CD
You can install HP DeskJet 3845 printer without CD using the Apple software update. It is very simple and easy. Go through this blog to perform the installation.
- Apple does not release the HP printer driver through the Apple software update anymore (from 2016). Download the latest driver software from the 123.hp.com website.
- Alternatively, choose Apple AirPrint and print directly from your MAC OS or IOS devices. You need not install the driver software.
Installing printer driver in MAC OS or OS * 10.7 and later:
Before you start the printer driver installation, create a new print queue.
- Apple software update will automatically download the latest HP driver software (123.hp.com/setup)
- You can also manually download the HP printer driver to install HP DeskJet 3845 printer without CD
Follow the steps given below to perform the driver installation
- Click on the Apple
- Find system preferences and open it.
- Check for your OS version.
- Based on that click Print & Fax or Print and Scan or Printer and Scanner.
- Find your printer name on the printers list.
If you find your printer do the following
- Remove the printer. Press the minus icon next to the printer name.
- Add the printer again.
- This will establish a communication and will make sure the correct driver software is downloaded.
- Click on the plus sign to Add Printer or scanner.
- Select the name of your printer.
If you cannot find your printer do the following
When you try to install HP DeskJet 3845 printer without CD you cannot find it. At that time:
- Press the plus sign.
- Hit the Add printer or scanner option
- Look for the name of your printer.
- Click on the printer name.
If you cannot find your printer on the Add Printer or Scanner Window
- Connect your printer to your MAC system
- Check if your system and the printer to the same network
- You can also check FAQ for any doubts.
- Click on the Print using/Use menu.
- Look for the name of the printer
- Select ADD to add your HP printer
- If you receive a prompt message, download the driver software and install it.
- If your prompt message shows software is currently unavailable then Cancel it
- Close the system preferences window.
- Try to test print/ perform any printer functionalities.
- If you can perform any of the printer functionalities then the driver installation is successful.