HP Officejet 4500 Printer Installation Without CD
Read the blogs and articles on our webpage to know more
To install the printer without CD:
- Open the web browser on your system
- Go to the HP website
- Search by Entering the model name of your Printer
- Driver/Software, if available is displayed
- Do not connect the printer and system using USB cable
- Remove any existing connections
- Select your Operating system from the drop-down list
- click on Next
- Download the appropriate driver software by clicking on Driver-Product Installation Software to open it
- Now choose the print and scan driver to use with the Printer (123.hp.com/setup)
- Click on the required files to complete the driver installation.
- Choose your desired location where you want to save the driver software.
- Click on the save button to save the driver file.
How to install HP Officejet 4500 Driver:
- To begin with complete the Printer setup
- Open the saved driver software file location.
- The installation wizard will begin. Perform all the steps.
- If you find any errors, perform a quick restart of your system
- At the prompt:
- Connect the USB cable when prompted
- The steps to install HP Office jet 4500 Printer without CD is complete
- Follow every instruction to complete the install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD
Fixing HP Officejet 4500 driver errors automatically:
- Update the software of your Printer.
- Check for manufacturer’s release for new updates. Use automatic driver update tools
- Keep printer connected to a working wireless or wired network for updates.
Update the latest software’s and drivers for your printer and get excellent print results.
Use the above guidelines to Install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD. Visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or dial the tollfree +1-855-628-2520 to get more updates. We have the best team to support and assist you.