How to Install HP Officejet 4500 Printer Without CD
Want to know How to install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD? Go through this blog.
To install the printer without CD:
- Open the web browser on your system
- Visit the HP Printer driver website
- Type your printer model and click on search.
- Driver/Software, if available is displayed
- Do not connect the printer and system using USB cable
- Remove any existing connections
- Select your Operating system from the drop-down list
- click on Next
- Download the appropriate driver software by clicking on Driver-Product Installation Software to open it
- Select the HP Officejet Basic Print and Scan Driver from the software window (123.hp.com/setup)
- Click on the required files to complete the driver installation
- Choose your desired location where you want to save the driver software
- Click on the save button to save the driver file
How to install HP Officejet 4500 Driver:
- For the printer and system connected with the USB:
- Open the saved driver software file location
- Double click to open it
- The installation wizard opens
- Follow every instruction
- Restart your system at the prompt
- Complete the install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD
- At the prompt:
- Connect your printer and the system using a USB cable
- You can now use your printer to perform all the printer functionality.
- The install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD is complete.
Fixing HP Officejet 4500 driver errors automatically:
- Perform software updates regularly to avoid errors
- Check for manufacturer’s release for new updates. Use automatic driver update tools
- Keep printer connected to a working wireless or wired network for updates
This will solve the driver software issue and keep your driver software up to date.
This blog would have helped you with how to install HP Officejet 4500 Printer without CD. For more guidance visit our website 123-hp-com-support.com or contact our customer care at +1-855-628-2520 executives for more help on driver installation.