Install HP Printer Without CD
Visit the official HP page to install HP printer without CD. All you have to do is go to the website and look for the compatible software and the drivers that are listed and download them.
Install HP Printer Without CD:
- Turn on your Printer first by pressing the power button on your Printer. Wait for a few seconds till the printer gets turned on
- The initial step is to make sure that your printer is placed close to the computer and ensure that your network connection is active. Printer and the computer must be placed close to each other.
- If you are using a USB cable, plug the cable into your computer.
- You can open the start button and then click on the windows logo which is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Start typing the option printers and scanners (123.hp.com/setup) and it will be listed. Click on the printers name and then the add printer option.
- Start visiting the Printers manual and you will be provided with more instructions and guidelines on installing an HP printer without the CD.
- You can also go to Printers Manufacturer website and the software’s and the drivers compatible with the printers will be listed. Search for the software download link and then wait for the software’s to get downloaded automatically.
- Make a note that, HP sure supply website is where you can find the available and the compatible software and the drivers.
Supports and Download Page is where you can download the required software’s and drivers and more information on how to install HP printer without CD
- The downloaded zip file will be located in the downloads folder. Choose the exact file, click on the setup file and then proceed with the onscreen Instructions. Click on the Finish button when the setup process is completed successfully.
- The software set up procedure varies and depends on the model of your Printer and the operating system. Once you start downloading the Printer drivers and software’s make sure that your Printer and network is connected to the same network.
- Agree to the License agreement and then follow the onscreen Instructions
- Also, check the wireless network and ensure that the wireless network passwords are correct. The wireless network name is always SSID and the network password can be either WEP or WPA
To know more about how to install HP printer without CD, dial our toll-free number +1-855-628-2520 or 123-hp-com-support.com and more guidelines will be provided. Our skilled techies can assist you further.